sábado, 3 de junio de 2017

CONJUNCTIONS and INTERJECTIONS


Resultado de imagen para CONJUNCTIONS INTERJECTIONSconjunction is a word that joins single words or groups of words.

coordinating conjunction joins words or groups of words that have equal grammatical weight.
I wanted to go, but I did not have time.

correlative conjunctions works in pairs to join words or groups of words that have equal grammatical weight in a sentence.
Neither he nor I went.

subordinating conjunction introduces a subordinate, or dependent, clause.
Although I wanted to go, I did not.

conjunctive adverb is used to clarify the relationship between clauses of equal weight in a sentence.
I had little time; therefore, I did not go.



Resultado de imagen para CONJUNCTIONS INTERJECTIONS
Añadir leyenda
An interjection is a word or phrase that expresses emotion or exclamation. It has no grammatical connection to other words.
Alas, I couldn’t go.



PORTFOLIO:
  • Copy these definitions
  • look up NEW examples
DEADLINE: JUNE 7

stella ;-)


*******************




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario