- GAME 1: COORDINATING CONJUNCTIONS
- GAME 2: TENSES
- GAME 3: COMPOUND SENTENCES & LINKERS.
- GAME 4: PUNCTUATION MARKS TIC-TAC-TOE
- GAMES 5: TO INFINITIVE or -ING. Drag and Drop
- GAMES 6: PASSIVE VOICE
- GAME 1
Unless you get the coordinating conjunctions, granma will be abducted!!
Play this game on the what2learn site
- GAME(S) #2:
TIME TO PLAY. click on the titles below
- GAME #3:
Mixed Conjunctions- Wheel of Fortune Game. Click HERE
This is a game where you spin the big wheel and answer the questions that show up. It is a game of conjunctions.
- GAME #4:
- GAMES #5:
- Some verbs are followed by an -ING form and some others by a TO+ INFINITIVE. Click HERE to go to a Drag and Drop game.
- Go HERE to practise writing CORRECT SENTENCES.
- Let's LISTEN to some sentences and choose the right verb. CLICK HERE to listen to the sample sentences.
- Match the two halves of these sentences. CLICK HERE for the game.
- GAMES #6:
- If you CLICK HERE, you can go to a Correct/Incorrect set of sentences with PASSIVE VOICE.
- CLICK HERE to complete sentences. Choose the right option.
- Put the words in the right order. CLICK HERE